Ways to Help
Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministry of the Baptist Homes! This ministry has been underwritten, from the beginning, by gifts from friends like you. Timely contributions have literally saved the ministry multiple times in its history.
Because of you, nearly 50% of The Home’s long-term residents receive some financial assistance. And because of your generosity, The Home is able to provide between $1.4 and $2 million dollars in financial assistance each year.
All gifts to the Baptist Homes support the ongoing ministry and are tax deductible. The Baptist Home, Inc. (DBA, Baptist Homes & Healthcare Ministries) is a 501 (c)3, not-for-profit organization.
Ongoing Support provided through:
- Annual fund gifts for our operations
- Memorial Gifts
- Gifts of property (cash, stocks/securities, real estate, collectibles, etc)
- Future Capital campaign projects at the Baptist Homes.
- It has been a long held tradition for Missouri Baptists to recognize their anniversaries by giving to the Baptist Homes. Help provide the ministry of love by continuing this tradition of giving because of love.
- Call (866) 454-2709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about Life Income Arrangements, Gift Annuities and Estate Planning.